THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween

As we are driving down the road at night my daughter sees all the Halloween lights and starts yelling "Christmas, Christmas, presents" No baby it's Halloween "trick 'r treat, trick ' treat" no baby, not yet, its a few more days off. Remember? "trick 'r treat, mama, candy"
Then she goes and pounds on her grampas door "trick 'r treat bop bop" so now he's started keeping candy next to the bedroom door.

I've decided that I have shite taste in men, and that all I was going to worry about was me and my kids. Getting a job, getting my own place, putting my self through school.

Then Shawn came along. A man who tells me every day how beautiful I am, who wants to be with me. Who has custody of 2 of his 4 kids, who supports them, takes care of them. Some one who's a responsible adult, who is willing to wait for me while I get my self and my kids settled down. Some one who's willing to move to be with me, instead of demanding I move to be with him, who does not expect me to support him and his children. He's willing to work hard to help me out, and asks for nothing in return but my love. He is perfect, and I appreciate him more than words can say. He means more to me than I can explain. He's my friend, and hopefully will be my lover and more when I am ready. 
Shawn I love you, and I appreciate how your willing to wait, and are not trying to rush me, how you treat me, and the things you do for me and my kids. I already love your kids, and look forward to getting to really know them as well!