THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hi My names CupCake and this is my blog. I hope any of you that read this understand my thoughts. I've started this to put down what I think and feel.
I've been going through relationship after relationship.
I've left my last boyfriend because I found out he was keeping another family on the side. Offering to get her a house, and take care of her and her kids, the exact same thing as what he had been offering me. He talked to her about wanting to be with her and another couple, and with another women, and taking her to a swinger club. All the things he had been talking to me about.
I've decided that taking care of my kids and my self is more important to me than any relationships I have had or might have. So I've started a new job, and hope to find a new place to live and get out of my parents place (again).
My children are the most important thing in my life, and always will be. And whomever I get together with whether friends or more should know that.

1 comments:

Sooz said...

I like the pink background! My blog is at:
http://sipsfromthefirehydrant.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing!