THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Stupidity of Broken Women

If you've ever been in a bad relationship you will understand where I am coming from for this post. 
I've always been bad at picking men to be in relationships with. Lazy men who don't have jobs, or take care of their kids, and live with the parents/grandparents. Abusive men, controlling men, immature men who don't stand up and be responsible adults. So then when you meet a man who's perfect, who is a stand up responsible adult, a man who takes care of his kids, and has a home and a car. 
Then when women like me get with a man like this, and we ARE broken, we don't know how to react to the things he does. We start fights and arguments because those are the only kinds of relationships we are used to, and we don't know how to be in a real one. 
So from this broken female to all the other broken females who might possibly read this, don't go down the road I have. Learn from the mistakes of others, love the men who treat you good, don't think that they will do the things the bad men did. Every person is different, and maybe just maybe that new man in your life could be the one who is worthy of you giving your all to them. 
To the man that I'm sure I've done more than his fair share of harming, I'm sorry. I love you, and I hope that maybe we can work things out between us. Hopefully you can forgive me issues and help me work on them.
Shawn, I love you.

1 comments:

Sooz said...

Uh oh...what happened , lovey?