THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Haunt the Zoo

I work 2-11pm all this week, so will be unable to take the babies trick 'r treating. So we took them tonight to Haunt the Zoo: http://www.okczoo.com/ they had a great time. I wish I had gotten more pictures, but it was so busy, kids every where. I thought it was awesome, and so did the kids. Monster enjoyed getting to yell "Trick or Treat" at every one, then saying thank you when they gave her candy, or chips (or even a can of pop). It was so much fun, I wish I could take them again!
I wish Shawn and his kids could have come down and gone with us, it as great!!!!

2 comments:

Sooz said...

My kids loved to do the Zoo...it is called Boo at the Zoo here...I have pics somewhere..... good memories!

Uriel said...

It was super busy, but we enjoyed it. Other than the mothers pushing their kids in front of mine because mine are little.