THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Goodies for Goodies

I have asked several people from my chat room for some of their goodies that they make, whether it be home made jams/canning, jewelry, or a bull penis cane. I thought I was kind of lame because I didn't have anything I could make to offer them. But I have thought of something I CAN make.
Last year I couldn't find a hat that fit my daughter. So I crocheted her a hat. I call it the bonnet, because it reminds me of the olden days bonnets that women wore. It's a scarf with a hood on it. I have even thought about taking the scarf and using it as the beginnings of a hooded vest, or even a jacket. all crocheted. Considering this is the first bonnet I've made, and the design is all my own (I could not find a design for what I was looking for) I think this came out very well.
If your interested in trading goodies for goodies please email me what colors you would like (some yarns are multicolored like the one on this bonnet). In the subject line please put "Goodies for Goodies" so I do not think that the email is a spam. Anything I make will not be so loose, this was my first project to crochet. My work is much better now. But this is the only bonnet I've made as of yet.




I hope to hear from you all.

0 comments: