THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Good News

So I got some great news last night. Shawn is moving here, to ME. He thinks hopefully by the end of the month. Mid-month next month at the latest. No one has ever moved, every one's expected me o move to them. So this is kind of a big deal to me. Stupid I know, but it makes me feel great about how our relationship is going to go. It's not going to be one sided as all of my others had been. I'm looking so forward to having him near, and really getting to know him. Getting to go on dates, and spend as much time with him and his kids. His older daughter already likes me, and according to him that's a HUGE deal because she doesn't like any one. *laughs*
I'm looking forward to doing some crafts with the kids, between him and I there are 6 of them. Ages 11, 9, twin 6 year old's, a 2 year old and a 1 year old. If any one has any ideas for crafts please feel free to share. We used to have a kids cook book, but seemed to have lost it. Will have to find another one. And want to do all kinds of crafts with them, spend as much time as I can with them. Thank you to every one who shares.

1 comments:

Living a Balanced life in texas said...

Sweetie I have lots of craft ideas and stuff; but here is 2 blogs that are great inspiration. http://pinkandgreenmama.blogspot.com/ and http://blah-to-tada.blogspot.com (the first is more kid friendly but the second has some good ideas too)