THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alphabetic blogging

Challenged by another blogger (Susan) I shall  recite the ABC's of me....

A - Age:  27
B - Bed size: Queen, but it's in a storage unit gathering dust
C - Chore you hate: Dishes by hand
D - Dog's name: I don't have one at the moment
E - Essential start your day item(s): Coffee and computer for email and chat
F - Favorite color: can't name just one
G- Gold or Silver: White Gold (allergic to yellow gold)
H - Height: 5'9"
I - Instruments you play: Learning Bass and Guitar
J - Job: Cashier at Lowes
K - Kids: 11 y/o girl, 9 y/o boy, 6 year old twin girls, soon to be 3 y/o girl, 1 1/2 year old boy
L - Living Arrangements: With my parents until bf moves here
M - Music you love: Everything and Anything
N - Nicknames: Brainy, Brain, Goddess, Queen, Princess .... Penguin :-|
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Pregnancy Issues
P - Pet Peeve: Angry People, people who treat their kids illy
Q - Quote from a movie: "Nobody loves, a Nobody" Oscar ~ Shark Tale
R - Right or left handed : Right handed for almost everything
S - Siblings: 3 younger brothers that I have contact with, the rest don't matter
T - Time you wake up: When ever the babies wake me up
U – Underwear: Very rarely, when I do wear them I prefer lac cheekies
V - Vegetable you dislike: Haven't met a veggie I don't like
W - Workout Style: Chasing babies through the park
X - X-rays you've had: To long to list
Y - Yummy food you make: Anything that sounds yummy to me
Z - Zoo, the best place to visit: I like the peacocks

1 comments:

Sooz said...

Yay! This is fun!