THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Divorce

Welp, my husband emailed me yesterday asking for a phone number to get a hold of me at. I gave it to him, because it was concerning our divorce. Apparently he's marrying another girl, and wants a divorce FINALLY. Now that he want's one he's filing the paper work. The problem is that I don't live in Canada any more, and the papers have to be served to me in person. So now he wants me to have one of my friends up there lie. Say they served me, sign the papers for me, and give a fake address that they "served me" at. Now the question is am I pissed off at him enough to fight this, or just go ahead and see if my friend will lie, and get it over with. Get the divorce and be done with him. Until it comes to changing my kids birth certificates. I HATE Oklahoma law. According to the law I had to put my husband on their birth certificates, even though there is NO possible way for him to be their dad. So he has to fill out denial paper work for both of them. And being as monster is over 2 it has to go to the courts to get it changed. This is a load of BS!!!!! I wish I could just be done with the f***er ...

2 comments:

Sooz said...

What if you lie..... and it screws up the divorce? I wouldn't do it...but that's just me...

Uriel said...

the only way to get the divorce is for me to go back up there, and fill out the paper work. I don't have the money to A) go up there, and B) I don't have the money to pay for the passport, and C) my friends would make sure I had some where to go, but I wouldn't be able to take the kids.
So my options here are very VERY limited.