THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Best Weekend of My Life

I had the best weekend of my life. The babies and I went out to Shawn's. It was the best damn weekend I've ever had. I've only been home less than a day and I miss it so much already. I loved his kids so much, and his kids love me.
We've been working on him moving out here. After my visit he's decided that he will be moving here ASAP, no questions, no ifs, ands or buts about it. This makes me so happy. I don't know what to do with my self at this point. 
Hes so perfect, he's loving, adoring, loves his kids and mine. His kids are perfect, and I think that we make a great family. I can't wait for him and the babies to get here. 
My daughter misses his kids so much. She keeps asking for "my (insert kids name here)"
She's so pitiful. I told her that they aren't going to be around for a while, and she's laying here next to me, bawling like a baby. That's about how I feel. I miss them all so very much. I wish we didn't have to come back.
With things the way they happened, I believe that the things that happened while I was there happened for a reason. I wish they were all here now. One big happy family.

2 comments:

Sooz said...

So very happy for you both, Lea!

Uriel said...

Thank you Sus!!! I hope that you find your perfect man!