THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Been awhile

For those of you who follow my blog I do apologize for not having made many posts lately. I've been busy with life in the real world. I've been staying at Shawn's house more time than I have been at home. He makes me feel like I'm complete, when I am with him it's like everything in the world is right. Life is simply so much happier and more ...... complete. I keep coming back to that word. Complete. He completes my life, he completes me, my children have started calling him daddy, which they never did when I was with any one else. I love him so much, and I honestly can see my self growing old with him, and sitting in a rocker on the front porch, watching our grand kids playing in the front yard. When I am in his arms I feel like I'm in HEAVEN!!!!

0 comments: